Q Acoustics Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
- The Concept 20 changes everything. Its revolutionary ‘GelcoreTM Construction’ cabinet means music lovers can enjoy genuine ‘high end’ sonic performance and with the option of either lacquered gloss black, or lacquered gloss white; not only will the speakers sound amazing, they will also look beautiful.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 64Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB, Recommended Power: 25 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Includes: (2) Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers, (2) Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual
An Innovative Solution
The Concept 20 represents the start of a new era going beyond anything that Q Acoustics had achieved before. It's a beautifully styled product, which we confidently believe provides a level of sonic performance previously thought impossible at its price point. To achieve this extraordinary result, Q Acoustics' design team applied advanced technology to address cabinet resonance, widely recognised as the single biggest hurdle preventing 'high end' sonic performance. This State-of-the-Art, ultra-low resonance and beautifully lacquered cabinet design allows the 125mm drive unit and wide dispersion 25mm tweeter to perform at their very impressive best.
Ultra-Low Resonance Cabinet Design
The Concept 20 uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, where two layers of MDF, are separated by a bespoke, resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive which converts the kinetic energy and disperses it as heat. This substantially reduces distortion and allows the individual drive units to deliver their optimal performance, a pure and uncoloured sound.
Stunning Sound, Luxury Looks
Even the speakers attractive brushed aluminium facia plate is not purely decorative. Its part of an assembly, which clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to reduce cabinet resonance still further in the panel facing the listener. It is available in two beautiful multi-layered lacquered finishes in high gloss black and white. Multiple positions are possible thanks to a foam bung, which can be inserted in the rear-mounted reflex port modifying the bass response to suit positioning against a rear wall or close to a corner, to fit seamlessly into your chosen room.
Critically Acclaimed by Industry Experts
These clever bookshelf speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi Fi - Product of the Year, Hi Fi Choice - Editors Choice and AV Forums - Highly Recommended Award demonstrating that these speakers deliver genuine 'high end' sonic performance.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 64Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Recommended Power: 25 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 265 x 282 x 170
- Weight: 12kg
- Sold in: Pairs
- Finishes available: Lacquered Black Gloss / Lacquered White Gloss
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 2 x Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grills
- 2 x Port Bungs
- 1 x White Cotton Speaker Handling Gloves
- 1 x User Manual