Taking acoustic technology and design cues from the flagship Concept 300, while also introducing new audio innovations, the Concept 30 stand mount delivers truly high-end home audio performance.
- Gelcore™ cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- P2P™ (Point to Point™) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.
- Bass unit: 1 x 125 mm (5.0 in)
- Treble unit: 1 x 25 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response(-6dB): 54 Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 3.9 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz): 87 dB/w/m
- Recommended amplifier power: 25-100 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Distortion (120Hz - 20kHz, @2.83Vrms): <0.2%
- Effective volume: 7.0 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD): 284 x 180 x 319 mm (11.2 x 7.1 x 12.6 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker): 7.9 kg (17.4 lbs)
- 2 x Concept 30 Speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers.
We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next working day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £99 (2-3 Day Courier)||FREE|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Day Courier)||£4.99|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||£2.99|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||£3.99|
|DPD Next Working Day Delivery||£6.99|
|DPD Next Working Day Delivery By 12||£12.99|
|DPD Saturday Delivery||£19.99|
2:00 PM CUT OFF FOR NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY
Please note that not all delivery services will be available on all products, please use the delivery estimator on the basket or checkout page for full availability.
We reserve the right to use an equivalent or superior delivery method at our cost. Our goal is always to get your product to you ASAP and in some cases we may need to use alternative couriers.
Whilst Northern Ireland is part of the UK there are additional costs incurred when shipping which we have no choice but to pass on.
Any import duties incurred are to be covered by the customer.
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)*||£24.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via DPD, Parcel Force or Royal Mail.
Free delivery is usually shipped on a 48 hour courier.
Express delivery options are sent on a next working day courier and they also receive priority for same day dispatch.
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.