The Q Install by Q Acoustics QI65CB speakers have been designed to offer exceptional value in terms of performance and cost, its efficiency is particularly high, in fact it requires less than half the amplifier power of the standard Qi65C to produce the same volume of sound.
It is also incredibly shallow making it Q Install's slimmest speaker with a maximum rear depth of just 73mm.
The full range driver has been carefully designed to give good bass extension a detailed mid-range for voice reproduction and an extended high frequency range without the need for a conventional crossover and tweeter arrangement.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimised to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
EASY TO INSTALL
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnet
|Power handling (program):||50W|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms:||8ohm|
|Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m):||93|
|Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz:||77 - 20,000|
|Maximum rear depth:||79mm|
|Size(Round grilles):||232mm dia|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.