QX16/2 and QX16/4 PVC are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a flame retardant PVC outer sheath.
They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance vs. cost in all multi-room and home cinema installations where low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cables are not specified.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- PVC Flame retardant high performance outer jacket
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Supplied in 100m (328ft) PRObox & on 300m (984ft) reel
Conductor Size: 16 AWG
Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
Jacket Material: PVC
Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
Jacket Colour: White
Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
6 Reasons To Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.