QX16/2 and QX16/4 PE are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a water and UV resistant PE outer sheath.
They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance in most outdoor installations with no additional conduit required.
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors
- Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- Water and UV resistant PE Outdoor outer jacket
- Can be buried
- Meets or exceeds UV resistance ISO 4892-2
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- No additional conduit required saving on installation costs
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Supplied on 300m (984ft) reel
Conductor Size: 16 AWG
Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 2.0 mm2
Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black, 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
Jacket Material: PE
Outside Diameter: 16/2 6.20 mm, 16/47.20 mm
Jacket Colour: Black
Weight: 16/2 58 kg/km, 16/4 98 kg/km
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.