The QED WM14 is a seven step in-wall volume control with electronic protection; from 'fully off' to 'maximum volume'.
Designed to suit speaker cable and working at amplified level, i.e. to be positioned after the amplifier, the WM14 has screw terminal connections for easily connecting speaker cable.
It can accept cable up to 2.5 sq. mm cross sectional area and handle 30 Watts per channel.
The QED WM14 is perfect for adding room volume control to popular ceiling speaker systems including Sonos, HEOS, Systemline E Series and much more. It can also be used with the SS series volume controls to create a single source, multi room audio system.
- 7 Step Volume Control
- OFF Position
- 30W RMS Per Channel Power Handling
- Use With SS Series Speaker Switches For Basic Multi Room
- Fits Standard UK 1 Gang 47mm Back Box
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.