The QED WM15 in wall speaker selector switch enables you to connect two pairs of speakers to an amplifier.
You can then select between the speakers, or play both pairs at the same time. Perfect for kitchen + dining room setups or kitchen + patio etc.
The QED WM15 selector switch can be connected to amplifiers up to 150W per channel.
It is wired in parallel for optimum sound performance, but be sure to connect compatible speakers to compatible amplifiers. For example, if you connect two pairs of 8 ohm ceiling speakers then the amplifier will see a load of 4 ohms. Most amplifiers are designed to run this adequately.
However if you connected two pairs of 4 ohm speakers the amplifier will only see 2 ohms and may risk thermal shut down. If in doubt please call us on 02392190955 for advice.
- Select Between A, B or A + B
- Compatible With Sonos & Other Popular Ceiling Speaker Systems
- Parallel Switching For Best Sound Quality
- 150W Per Channel Power Handling
- Compatible With WM14 Volume Control
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.