- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Environment mode for noise-cancelling adjustability
- Wireless convenience
- Premium, Shure sound quality
- Customise the sound with ShurePlus PLAY
- Built to travel
- Long-lasting battery
Noise-cancelling headphones - Noise-cancelling headphones reduce the commotion from the world outside, letting you concentrate on the music and hear more detail in your ‘own world’. The Shure AONIC 50 headphones take this further by offering two modes (via app) of noise cancellation, giving you the ideal balance between music and isolation.
Environment mode for noise - cancelling adjustability - When you need to ask for directions, place an order or hear an announcement, simply flip a switch to hear via Environment Mode. Use the ShurePlus PLAY app and you can vary the intensity through 10 different settings.
Wireless convenience - Not all wireless headphones are created equal, and Shure’s AONIC 50s are way better than most. Shure’s decades of professional and studio experience ensures these headphones still offer a premium audio experience – even without the cord. Using Bluetooth 5 transmission, the headphones support multiple codecs, including Qualcomm aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC and SBC.
Premium, Shure sound quality - Just as you’d expect from this professional brand, the AONIC 50 headphones are amongst the best-sounding in their class. The premium grade drivers deliver a smooth, detailed sound, without exaggerating any part of the music – letting you hear exactly what the artist intended.
Customise the sound with ShurePlus PLAY - Shure’s ShurePlus PLAY app (available for Apple iOS and Android) adjusts the EQ and noise isolation levels for your perfect sound. Much more than this, it also acts as a hi-res media player. Any locally stored music can be arranged into playlists and played through the app’s EQ settings. Compatible with 24 bit WAV and FLAC files, this is an ideal way to take control of your hi-res music.
Built to travel - With durable, aluminium arms and a fold-flat design, the AONIC 50 headphones are built to take travel in their stride. A protective carrying case is also supplied.
Long-lasting battery - Up to 20 hours playback gives these wireless Shure’s long-lasting appeal. An analogue cable is also supplied, letting you plug in and save power from not requiring Bluetooth connectivity.
- Premium, wireless studio-quality sound engineered from decades of professional experience. No cords. No wires. Just pure listening anywhere you go.
- Adjustable noise cancellation to eliminate distractions for a truly immersive listening experience.
- Environment mode allows you to hear the outside world with the flip of a switch.
- Up to 20 hours battery life provides uninterrupted audio wherever you go – on the train, on an aeroplane, at work or at home.
- Long-wearing comfort and durability built to withstand the rigours of the road. Folds flat for portability with protective carrying case.
- Fingertip controls for quick access to answer calls, adjust volume, or pause your music with the push of a button.
- Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs with phones, tablets and laptops.
- Premium headphone amplifier and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC, and SBC.
- Connect to wired sources with 3.5mm analogue audio input to stay connected to any device, including aeroplane entertainment systems, or USB-C digital input for charging and High-Resolution audio.
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customise your noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones, protective carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C charging cable.
- Available in two colour options (black or brown)
- Weight (KG): 334g
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Frequency Response: 20 - 22,000
- Sensitivity: 97.5
- Impedance: (Ohms) 39
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Plug size: 3.5mm
- Microphone / Hands-Free: yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.