FAST & FREE DELIVERY On All Orders Over £99
LIFETIME SUPPORT Speak To Our Experts Anytime
PRICE MATCH PROMISE Seen It Cheaper? Click Here.
The Shure SHA900 is the first portable DAC that is designed to properly drive both headphone and earphones with linearity, stability and consistency. It includes all the features of the KSE1500DAC and is compatible with all earphones and headphones utilising a 1/8" connector.
The premium, standalone SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier features a USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC) that converts analogue or digital audio from portable digital audio sources and computers. For use with high-quality headphones and earphones, the SHA900 features a 24 bit/ 96 kHz conversion rate, customisable 4-band parametric EQ with five standard and 4 user-defined settings, recharge-ability and input level meters. The SHA900 can process both digital audio directly via micro-USB, analogue via a direct line in, or bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion. The SHA900 defines a new standard of portable listening that brings high-fidelity audio into the mobile demands of today’s active lifestyles.
- 4-band Parametric EQ features five preset settings and four customisation settings to maximise audio playback fidelity.
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple navigation throughout the SHA900 settings
- Multiple output gain structures optimised for both headphones and earphones
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning™ and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- Bit Depth: 16-bit / 24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107 dB A-weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -60 dB to +17 dB
- THD+N: 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Output Power: Up to 135 mW +135 mW (16 Ω, 1% THD) / Up to 95 mW +95 mW (42 Ω, 1% THD)
- Output Impedance: 0.35 Ω
- Headphone Impedance Rang: 6 Ω to 600 Ω
- Limiter: Selectable Analog RMS Limiter
- Equaliser: 4-band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B Receptacle
- Line-In: Input 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Headphone: Output 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Charging Requirements: USB-powered: 5 V/0.5 A to 1 A
- Housing: Chrome Plated Aluminium
- Net Weight: 182.0 g (6.42oz.)
- Dimensions (H×W×D): 111 × 59 × 21 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -18° to 57°C (0° to 135° F)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery Nominal Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life: Analogue in (BYPASS EQ mode): up to 20 hours
- USB Input (EQ mode): up to 10 hours
- Battery Charging Temperature Range: 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.