If you love Sonos but want to keep and integrate your own high quality speakers, then the Sonos Amp is for you.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, it’s ideal for all speakers, including floorstanders and installation speakers.
A wide range of inputs also make the Amp ideal for connecting a TV, games console, turntable (with phono pre-amp) or other music device.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp.
This level of power makes all the difference with inefficient speakers or for when you’re running larger speakers that need to fill a big room with immersive sound.
For even more bass, use the sub output to connect your choice of powered subwoofer.
TOP QUALITY SOUND
The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too.
Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion.
Obsessive attention to detail even runs to black, painted circuit boards.
These radiate heat better, keeping the Amp cooler for longer.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 x Sonos AMP
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Polk Audio Atrium SAT 300 Outdoor Speakers
- 1 x Polk Audio Atrium SUB 100 Outdoor Passive Subwoofer
- 20m x QED 2 Core Outdoor Speaker Cable
- Audio Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required)
- Subwoofer output Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections
- stereo or dual mono sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Product colour - Black
- Touch controls with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Dimensions – Mounting Options : In-ground stake with security plate; wall bracket; hanging pendant
- Dimensions – Product Weight (each) : 4.00 pounds
- Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions – Depth : 8 (20.32cm)
- Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions – Height : 6 (15.24cm)
- Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions – Width : 5 1/2 (13.97cm)
- Driver Complement Midrange – Diameter : 3 1/2 (8.89cm)
- Driver Complement Midrange – Quantity : 1
- Driver Complement Midrange – Type : Dynamic Balance driver with extended motor structure, composite cone and butyl rubber surround
- Driver Complement Tweeter – Diameter : 1
- Driver Complement Tweeter – Type : Dynamic Balance polyurethane tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Electrical – Efficiency : 83 dB
- Electrical – Lower -3dB Limit : 115 Hz
- Electrical – Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Electrical – Recommended Amplifier Power : 10-100 watts per channel
- Electrical – Total Frequency Response : 100Hz-22kHz
- Electrical – Upper -3dB Limit : 20 kHz
- Electrical Crossover – Mid-High Array Crossover : 5kHz
- Shipping – Included Accessories : Ground stake with security plate; wall mount bracket;comes with three feet of pre-installed CL3 burial-rated speaker wire
- Shipping – Total Shipping Weight : 6.00 pounds
- Shipping – Unit of Measure : each
- Mounting Options : Keyhole slots for lock down on a deck; security eyebolt for garden placement
- Cabinet Dimensions – Height : 11 (27.94cm)
- Cabinet Dimensions – Width : 16 (40.64cm)
- Subwoofer Enclosure Type : acoustic suspension
- Subwoofer Driver – Diameter : 10 (25.40cm)
- Subwoofer Type : Long-throw Dynamic Balance composite cone driver with dual voice coils and butyl rubber surround
- Lower -3dB Limit : 50 Hz
- Upper -3dB Limit : 110Hz kHz
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms per voice coil ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 10-200 watts per channel
- Total Frequency Response : 40Hz-200Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover : 150Hz
- Included Accessories : Comes with three feet of pre-installed CL3 Burial-rated Cable
- Product Weight (each) : 16.00 pounds
- Shipping Weight : 22.00 pounds
- Speaker Warranty : 5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.