If you love Sonos but want to keep and integrate your own high quality speakers, then the Sonos Amp is for you. With a mighty 125 watts per channel, it’s ideal for all speakers, including floorstanders and installation speakers. A wide range of inputs also make the Amp ideal for connecting a TV, games console, turntable (with phono pre-amp) or other music device.
Powerful amp built-in
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp. This level of power makes all the difference with inefficient speakers or for when you’re running larger speakers that need to fill a big room with immersive sound. For even more bass, use the sub output to connect your choice of powered subwoofer.
Top quality sound
The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too. Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion. Obsessive attention to detail even runs to black, painted circuit boards. These radiate heat better, keeping the Amp cooler for longer.
- Sonos Amp 125w Per Channel
- 1 Pair OR 2 Pairs of Q Acoustic Q Install Speakers (6.5" QI65C OR 8" QI80C)
- 20m 42 Stand 2 Core Speaker Cable
- Audio Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required)
- Subwoofer output Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections
- stereo or dual mono sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Product colour - Black
- Touch controls with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
Speakers - QI65CB
|Tweeter diameter:||0.75" (19mm)|
|Power handling (program):||15-60W|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms:||8ohm|
|Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m):||89|
|Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz:||75|
|Maximum rear depth:||79mm|
|Size(Round grilles):||232mm dia|
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Here's some of the benefits you get buying from us:
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Free Delivery On Orders Over £99 - Read more
- 60 Day Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- VIP Club - Save On Future Orders - Join Now For FREE
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
All in all, we are a small business focused on improving lives through music at home, work and play.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.