If you love Sonos but want to keep and integrate your own high quality speakers, then the Sonos Amp is for you.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, it’s ideal for all speakers, including floorstanders and installation speakers.
A wide range of inputs also make the Amp ideal for connecting a TV, games console, turntable (with phono pre-amp) or other music device.
With a mighty 125 watts per channel, the Amp is over twice as powerful as the Sonos Connect Amp.
This level of power makes all the difference with inefficient speakers or for when you’re running larger speakers that need to fill a big room with immersive sound.
For even more bass, use the sub output to connect your choice of powered subwoofer.
TOP QUALITY SOUND
The Sonos Amp isn’t just about power, it’s about sound quality, too.
Featuring a Direct-digital feedback amplifier with discrete output stage, the Amp uses separate components for the highest quality sound and lowest distortion.
Obsessive attention to detail even runs to black, painted circuit boards.
These radiate heat better, keeping the Amp cooler for longer.
- Audio Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required)
- Subwoofer output Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections
- stereo or dual mono sound
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm)
- Weight 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- Product colour - Black
- Touch controls with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- Tweeter: Swivel
- Tweeter diameter: 2 x 0.5" (13mm)
- Woofer diameter: 6.5"
- Cutout Size: 197mm
- Power handling (program): 15-60W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m): 85 (switchable HF)
- Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz: 65
- Maximum rear depth: 84mm
- Size(Round grilles): 232mm dia
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 1 x Sonos AMP
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Q Acoustics QI65CW-ST 6.5" Stereo Ceiling Speaker
- 20m x 42 Stand 2 Core Speaker Cable
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.