Your kitchen is the hub of your home, it's where you cook, entertain and chill out with your family. So what better way to maximise your kitchen than to add one of our best-selling Systemline E200 radio systems that will allow you to entertain with great quality music from the barely visible in ceiling speakers.
Come home from work, tap a single button and enjoy your favourite radio station with high quality room filling sound. Without the need to charge batteries and less clutter taking up your work space. Just a simple, elegant and easy to use in wall keypad. Your kitchen will be on par with high end luxury kitchens which usually include a radio as standard, all for less than the kitchen sink!
No kitchen is truly complete without music, wind down after work to the radio, rock out to your music library whilst cleaning and be the envy of your friends at dinner parties. The Systemline E200 will soon become a part of your lifestyle, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
Systemline E200 Features
- Clutter free - simple in wall keypad unit keeps your work tops free
- Always ready - just tap the on button and your favourite music starts playing. Easy!
- High quality - much better than a bluetooth speaker or a traditional portable radio.
- Easy to use - the E200 has only a few buttons, clearly marked. It's easy for anyone to use with no experience or training.
- Low cost - The E200 offers better quality sound than it's competitors, it includes everything you need to install and is extremely well priced.
- 1 x Systemline E200 Wall Panel
- 1 x Systemline E200 Hub
- 2 x 6.5" QI65CB Ceiling Mount Speakers
- 1 x QED uPlay Bluetooth Receiver
- 1 x 1.5m RCA Audio Cable (for bluetooth receiver)
- 2 x 7m Speaker Cables
- 1 x 5m Keypad Connection Cable
- Local radio antenna*
- Power Supply
This item includes everything you need to install (except electrical back box) you will not need to find or source any other items, simply connect up with the included instructions and you'll be listening to music quickly and easily.
* We reccomend that a DAB aerial is installed in the loft or roof for best radio reception, some areas of the UK have a poor reception and the system may not receive DAB without an external aerial.
To get the high end benefits of the Systemline E200 in your own kitchen you will need to run some cables, this is best done by your electrician or builder when your kitchen is refurbished, however we do include instructions and it is very easy to install for most DIY'ers. There are no electrical connections to make as it simply plugs into a standard UK electrical socket.
First you install a standard two gang electrical back box in your wall at the position you would like to control the radio from, you install the included blue keypad cable from this position to the place where you would like to add the amplifier hub, we usually reccomend going to a kitchen cupboard to keep it all hidden and maintain the high end effect.
From here you wire the two included speaker cables, which are pre-terminated for your convenience, to the ceiling where you cut in your new almost invisible ceiling speakers. The speakers come complete with a cut out template to make this easier to mark out.
As you can see it is quite easy to install, no specialist AV installer required!
Once installed you are ready to show off the high end stylish keypad to your friends and family and enjoy your favourite music for years to come.
Keypad (W x H x D): 151mm x 92mm x 33mm
Fits on a standard 2G electrical back box (knock out or dry lining box)
Warranty & Peace Of Mind
Once installed in your kitchen you are safe in the knowledge that the Systemline E200 includes a two year warranty on all components. Whilst it's very rare as this radio has proved very reliable, if the system or a part should fail you simply contact us, send the item back and we will replace it ASAP at no cost to yourself. We'll even refund your return postage.
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.