Systemline NetConnect is an all-in-one network music amplifier controlled by the Systemline 7 app.
NetConnect can be installed in a zone, connected to a pair of speakers of your choice, a local power supply and an ethernet connection (obtained from a dedicated cable or powerline adaptor).
Multiple Systemline NetConnect multiroom amplifiers can be used as a standalone Systemline 7 system, one being configured as the ‘master’. It is a reliable, simple to install solution that can be deployed in many ways, and its Hi-Res audio capability ensures the very best sound quality.
Systemline NetConnect can also be used with an S7 NetServer as part of a standard S7 system.
Most streaming services are supported with the added ability to play music back from a USB drive and one-touch control from the powerful Systemline S7 app.
What You Get
1 x Systemline S7 NetConnect Multiroom Amplifier
20m x Speaker Cable
1 x Pair Of Q Install Qi65C 6.5" Ceiling Speakers
The Q Install by Q Acoustics is a new and exciting range of ceiling speakers, featuring the very latest styling and technology and designed to meet the most demanding requirements of custom installers and their clients.
Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place.
Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for your décor.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimised to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 6.5" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
Easy To Install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets
|Tweeter diameter:||0.75" (19mm)|
|Power handling (program):||15-60W|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms:||8ohm|
|Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m):||89|
|Response(Low freq.) -3dB Hz:||75|
|Maximum rear depth:||79mm|
|Size(Round grilles):||232mm dia|
Audio: > 192kHz/24bit (Network (Gigabit recommended)
Favourites/Pre-sets: Changeable in the S7 app
Control options: TCP/IP, S7 App
Standby consumption: < 0.5W
Mains voltage: 19v – 3.43A - External Power supply
Power: 35W, 4 ohms
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1% @ 1000Hz
Noise: -80dBV, A weighted
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB, -3dB @ 45kHz @ 96kHz
Inputs: Network (RJ45)
Outputs: 2x Speaker L & R (IMO)
Control: TCP/IP via Network or S7App
USB (Format - FAT32): x2 (only one at a time) 1.2A
Dimensions: 46x114x85mm (HxWxD)
Net Weight: 0.5kg
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £45 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.