During playback, you can control the music selection and volume of the speaker manually or directly from your mobile device. Once the speaker is streaming, you can answer calls on the phone, play a game or move around without interrupting your music. When you can’t access a Wi-Fi network and want to stream music or radio to your Tangent Spectrum W1, simply pair your mobile device with the speaker wirelessly via Bluetooth, or connect the speaker with the cable supplied using the AUX (mini jack) input on the rear panel.
Like the Spectrum DAB, the W1 features twin, full-range drive units housed in each side of the cabinet delivering an incredibly rich and full-bodied stereo sound, 8 pre-set EQ audio settings and the clean and minimalist Scandinavian aesthetic with durable black or white matt finishes with walnut veneer wooden base plinth.
- Loudspeakers: 2 x 3”
- Power output: 2 x 7W
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR (A2DP, AVRCP)
- Frequency band: Wi-Fi : 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz - 2.48 GHz
- Supported formats: MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, AAC+
- Connections: DC IN (power supply), AUX In (3.5 mm)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) : 140 x 183 x 140 mm
- Weight: 1.9 k
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.