TruSound professional grade OFC 16/2 speaker cable features a water blocking tape and a waterproof, UV resistant PE outer jacket, making it very ideal for external applications.
The quick strip jacket allows for a quick and easy installation.
Using 2 core 16AWG oxygen free copper conductors for optimum sound quality, this cable is widely used in commercial and high-end residential installations.
- Conductor Material: 99.999% Oxygen Free Bare Coppre
- Number of Strands: 41/0.2mm
- Insulation Material: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Overall Tape: Water Blocking Fleece
- Sheath Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Core Identification: 2 Core - Red & Black, 4 Core - Red, Black, Green & White
- Electrical Characteristics
- Nominal Conductor Resistance: <13.7 Ω/km
- Insulation Resistance: > 200MΩ.M
- Voltage Rating: 450/750V
- Test Voltage: 2.5kV for 5 Minutes
- Overall Diameter: 6.5mm
- Min. Bend Radius: 10 x OD
- Temperature Rating: 0°C to +70°C
- Weight: 40 kg/km
- CE Compliant: LVD (2014/35/EU)
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.