wavemaster MX3+ BT is a versatile 2.1 stereo speaker system that lets you stream music from a Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone, laptop or tablet with superb clarity. It provides a clear and powerful audio reproduction, combined with a compact and classic design at a very affordable price.
MX3+ BT contains two compact satellite speakers alongside a wooden subwoofer (with bass and treble control) and a separate control unit with headphone connector and an additional line-in for mobile audio sources. Setting up MX3+ BT is quick and easy. Beside its wireless capabilities it is supplied with long cables to give you flexibility when arranging the individual components within your environment. To gain maximum performance from your studio headphones, MX3+ BT features an integrated headphone amplifier.
Wavemaster MX3+ BT is powered by an integrated 3-channel amplifier with 50 Watt power output (RMS). The satellites are equipped with high quality wide-range drivers, covered by removable protection covers. A powerful long stroke bass driver (13 cm) fires the wooden subwoofer. In combination, these components create a very clear, dynamic and powerful stereo sound.
Powerful and dynamic stereo sound powered by 3 separate amplifier modules (analogue/50 Watt), incl. bass and treble control.
Compact design combined with high quality wide-range drivers. Detachable front covers, wall mountable cabinet and rubber feet.
High performance long stroke bass driver in wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology.
Integrated within the remote control unit are ON/OFF (standby), volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, line-in (optimized for mobile audio sources) and headphone-out (amplified).
The integrated Bluetooth® module offers high quality audio streaming (SBC and aptX® compatible). It operates on the A2DP standard and is compatible with all devices using the Bluetooth® 2.1 standard.
Connect an additional mobile audio source (e.g. smartphone) to the dedicated socket on the control unit, without disconnecting your main source
MX3+ BT offers an integrated headphone amplifier. Simply connect your headphones directly to the control unit and the speakers will mute automatically.
MX3+ BT consumes less than 0.5 Watt during standby. Moreover there is a mains power switch located on the subwoofer.
- Speaker drivers: subwoofer 13 cm bass driver, satellites 7 cm wide range drivers
- Amplifier: integrated with 3 separate channels
- Amp performance (RMS): subwoofer 30 Watt, satellites 2 x 10 Watt
- Frequency response: subwoofer 30 - 150 Hz, satellites 150 - 20.000 Hz
- Input sensitivity: subwoofer line-in 500 mV, remote line-in 250 mV
- Cable remote control: with on/standby function, volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, headphone jack (amplified) and line-in
- Bluetooth®: A2DP Standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
- Satellite speakers: compact design (wall mountable), detachable front covers and 3m connection cable
- Subwoofer: wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology, bass control, treble control and main power switch
- Power supply: internal, 100-240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.7A max., standby power <0.5 W (230V)
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm mini stereo plug, RCA, Bluetooth®
- Measurements (WHD): satellites = 82 x 178 x 98 mm, subwoofer = 180 x 280 x 265 mm, control unit (Ø x H) = 70 mm x 35 mm
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
- Do not use alcohol, benzene, thinner or acids to clean the cabinet.
- If the sound-system is not in use for a longer period of time, be sure that your system is disconnected from mains power.
- Avoid leaving the sound-system in permanent strain such as direct sunlight, extreme moist ordryness, exceptional cold or heat, mechanical vibrations or shock.
- When placing objects on unsealed surfaces, color changes may occur at the contact points. In this case, we recommend treatment with the cleaning / care products suggested by the furniture manufacturer. To avoid color changes, place the device on a suitable surface.
Purchasing an audio product on the internet is not the easiest of tasks when you can't experience the most important factor - how good does it sound?
We only sell quality products that we're happy to have in our own homes.
But we don't expect you to simply trust that the products on our site are good quality, so we've implemented a few things to help give you confidence.
Each of these individual guarantees and warranties have been wrapped up into the K&B Audio Happy Sound Guarantee!
THE HAPPY SOUND GUARANTEE
1. THE BEST Returns & Exchange Policy
Quite simply, if you are not happy with the quality of the speaker(s) that you buy from us then you can either;
1) return all or part of your order and exchange or upgrade for a different system/speaker* or...
2) return them for a full refund
The ONLY question we will ask is "Can we help you choose a different system/speaker?".
We would recommend that you keep all original packaging for the Happy Sound Guarantee period, returns without packaging will incur a 10% restocking fee.
2. Extended Returns Period
We know that our products are often project based, we know you might be buying it now for installation a few weeks down the line.
So we've extended our returns period from the industry standard 14 days to a 60 days!
You can return the system for any reason during this period.** Please keep the packaging :)
3. Extended Product Warranties
Electronics are usually only covered by a one year warranty.
But we don't think that's good enough considering you have to cut holes in your ceiling!
We've managed to negotiate extended warranties with our best-selling brands that you won't get anywhere else.
Lithe Audio - 2 Year Standard, 1 Year Extended = 3 YEARS TOTAL
Systemline - 2 YEARS TOTAL
KB Sound - 2 YEARS TOTAL
Monitor Audio Passive Speakers - LIFETIME
Q Install Speakers - 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Please check individual product pages for an accurate warranty length for that particular brand/product. If in doubt contact us on 02393 190955
4. FREE Tech Support
When you choose to buy from us at K&B Audio you'll also get access to free technical support before, during and after your project.
We can help you with project design, specification of projects, how to wire and install all of the systems we offer.
Once you have your system installed we can also help with how to use it, how to get the most out of it and anything else you need assistance with.
* upgrade costs must be paid in accordance with the prices shown on our website.
** unless the goods are damaged on delivery or faulty the return postage costs are to be covered by you.
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
We know you can't wait to start enjoying your new speaker system, so we only use the quickest and most reliable couriers. We keep plenty of stock so 95% of orders are delivered the next day!
|FREE Delivery On Orders Over £89 (2-3 Working Days)||£0.00|
|Standard Delivery (2-3 Working Days)||£4.99|
|Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days)*||£6.99|
|Standard Delivery (3-4 Working Days)||£14.99|
* Available on selected products.
We only use the best, and that's decided by our customers.
The majority of our orders go via Interlink, UK Mail, DPD. Some lower value items such as spare parts and remote controls go Royal Mail.
Free delivery is normally via next day courier as well. (We don't guarantee you'll receive free delivery items the next day, but 99% of the time you will!)
Once you place an order with us you will receive a notification e-mail outlining your order and details. We then get busy picking and carefully packing your item. Once we've got it all ready to go you'll receive another update to tell you it's been dispatched with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!
99% of our customers receive their items sooner than they expected. We pride ourselves on super-fast deliveries and do everything we can to deliver on that promise.
Any stock issues, or other delivery issues will always result in a quick phone call and e-mail to keep you updated. However we have carefully picked our products so we rarely have stock issues.
Working days are Monday to Friday. All orders on Friday will be shipped via next working day courier which means your item will arrive on the Monday.
Orders placed on weekends will be processed and dispatched on the Monday unless otherwise stated. Orders placed on bank holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
Some additional costs apply to Ireland, Europe & Scottish Highlands.
ORDER CUT OFF TIMES
Most orders received before 2pm are processed and dispatched the same day provided the items are in stock with exception of items that have a custom stock status displaying a lead time.
After 2pm we will try our best to dispatch the same day provided our couriers have not been, however we cannot guarantee same day dispatch after 2pm.
If a product is delayed or out of stock we will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail in the earliest instance to discuss your order. We do our best to ensure that our stock levels are accurate, but on the odd occasion if the item you have purchased is out of stock we will contact you ASAP to discuss alternatives or to advise of the lead time.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ORDER IN GOOD TIME
Please be aware that the above are guidelines, we try our best to stick to these guidelines but some delays can be caused by couriers which we have no control over.
If you are using an electrician to install your system then please order in good time we cannot be held responsible for any costs or issues incurred in delaying your electricians due to any dispatch or delivery issues. We recommend that you give yourself a good few days in advance at a minimum.
If you have not received your item after 4-5 working days (UK) please contact us immediately so that we can look into it for you.
This is very rare, we use the best couriers and can keep track of your item at every stage.
Please read our terms & conditions for full details and please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or queries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.