The wavemaster FUSION is a high-quality active subwoofer that creates a powerful and dynamic bass. The strength of the FUSION lies within its exceptional sound volume in combination with a compact design and overall build-quality.
The design convinces with a high-quality workmanship and the stylish appearance typical for wavemaster. The FUSION is compatible with all 2.0 speaker systems that offer a dedicated subwoofer output, due to its adjustable cutoff frequency, level and phase. It is optimised especially for the latest wavemaster 2.0 sound system generation.
Once connected, the subwoofer automatically activates when it receives audio signals, creating no need for a manual switch on the subwoofer. The separate level and cutoff frequency controls, located on the back panel of the subwoofer, allow the subwoofer to be optimally tuned to the 2.0 system, creating a particularly rich and detailed sound.
In addition, the FUSION has a Phase-setting, which will allow the cones of the subwoofer and the stereo speakers to move in a common mode, combining all sound components to create a stunning bass sound impression.
Powerful and dynamic sound, exceptional audio reproduction (bass reflex technology via passive radiators).
Analogue 1-channel-amplifier with 125 Watt RMS power. High quality signal processing from input circuit all the way through sound control and the amplifier stages.
Compact designed, acoustically damped MDF cabinet with matt/soft coating. High performance aluminium cone woofer and two aluminium cone passive radiators.
Controls for Level, Phase and Frequency. Controls and mains switch on the device back panel.
Universally applicable due to adjustable cutoff frequency (40-180 Hz). Optimized for wavemaster 2.0 sound systems. Note: Only compatible when subwoofer output is available at the source device.
Line Inputs with RCA sockets, ca. 600 mV. Connection through audio cable.
FUSION automatically detects an audio signal of the selected input and switches to the appropriate operation mode (On/Standby).
The system consumes less than 0.5 W in standby mode. The main power switch is located on the back panel of the speaker.
- Active subwoofer
- Built-in class-D amplifier with adjustable active filters
- 200mm (8“) aluminium cone woofer and 2x aluminium cone passive radiators
- Controls for LEVEL, PHASE 0-180° and cutoff FREQUENCY 40-180 Hz
- Bass Boost 43 Hz +5 dB
- Power selector for manual or automatic operation ON-AUTO-STANDBY
- Power mode selector, controls and mains switch on the device backpanel
- Audio signal sensor for AUTO-ON and AUTO-STANDBY dependant from audio signal
- Line-In with RCA sockets, ca. 600mV
- Connection through audio cable
- Frequency range: 30 - 180 Hz
- Amplifier output power (RMS): 125 W
- Mains voltages: 230/115 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, standby consumption <0.5 W (230V)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 260 x 260 x 260 mm
- System requirements: analogue audio source with RCA terminals
- (Subject to change without prior notice)
Why Buy From K&B Audio
- Expert Advice - Call 02393 190955
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read more
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read more
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties (On Certain Products)
- You Can Talk To Us - Meet The Team
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by live chat, e-mail or telephone on 02393 190955.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.