Active sub cabinet with 8" (20cm) reinforced driver and internal amplifier with active filter circuit.
Inputs are on twin RCA or from a stereo amplifier on spring terminals (between amp and mid-top speakers).
Cutoff frequency and Gain rotary controls can be adjusted as required. "Auto Off" function deactivates the amplifier when no incoming signal is detected to conserve energy.
- Integral amplifier with variable crossover
- Auto off function conserves energy
- Speaker level or line level inputs
Using With Our Ceiling Speaker Systems
As most of our systems do not feature a pre-out or subwoofer out it's previously not been possible to connect the majority of subwoofers available on the market.
For the first time you can now add deep bass to your installed home audio system with our 8" active subwoofer!
Simply connect the subwoofer via speaker cable in line with your ceiling speakers to completely transform your system with deep lows and richer sounding music.
The subwoofer is completely adjustable in volume and frequency so you can tune it to your preferences, whether you want to add a bit of subtle depth, or if you want room shuddering bass!
This low cost add-on will help create the ultimate installed home audio system without breaking the bank!
The AV:Link M8S will work with any system featuring a pre-out as standard.
Thanks to it's built in amplifier and speaker level input. it will also work with most of our ceiling speaker systems that don't feature a pre-out.
It has been tried and tested by our team with the following radio systems available on our site. If you're looking for a different system and want to confirm compatibility just let us know and we'll put it on test for you!
- Systemline E50
- Systemline E100
- Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers (Single or Pair)
- Keene Bluetooth Express
- Keene KLAB20DB
- Power Supply - 220-250Vac, 50/60Hz (Fig 8)
- Driver - 20cm (8") reinforced cone
- Connections - Speaker level input terminals, RCA line level in
- Cut-off Frequency - 45 - 150Hz
- Rated Output Power - 100W
- Peak Output - 200W
- Frequency Response - 50 - 250Hz
- Dimensions - 300 x 330 x 300mm
- Weight - 7.44kg
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.