High quality wooden vinyl over dense partial board for great sound performance and looks. Modern style is accentuated by the sleek aluminium driver diffusers.
- 150W HI-Res sound
- Bluetooth 4.1 with Qualcomm® aptX ™ support
- Wooden MDF casing to reduce sound resonance
The body material is made of wood board and covered with wood-coloured vinyl film. The absence of grills shows off the impressive aluminium diffusers of the subwoofer and speaker units.
The "highlight" of the system is the planar tweeter, developed in collaboration with Fostex. This technology can be found in other Edifier products including recognised industry leaders: Phil Jones Bass, AirPulse, AAD, and Stax.
The 4-inch aluminium woofer of the Edifier S360DB is created by high-tech, German engineers from KLIPPEL. After several months of research and design, this unique speaker, with a clear sound profile, devoid of metallic overtones and distortions, was created.
The feature of the S360DB is its wireless subwoofer with an 8-inch professional speaker.
On the right side of the subwoofer is a bass reflex port, removing overtones, whistles, buzzes, etc.
Two pairs of inputs for RCA connectors (tulips) allow you to connect, in addition to the multimedia (sound) card of the computer itself, another signal source - a CD, DVD, MP3 player or any other analogue sound source.
The presence of digital optical and coaxial input makes it easy to connect the system to modern TVs, computers, game consoles and HD players.
S360DB is charged with the latest electro-acoustic technology. Making the most of the capabilities of the Texas Instruments processor - TLV320AIC3254, in combination with its own DSP, the speaker system forms an incredibly loud and "dense" bass.
The market leader in digital amplifiers, Texas Instruments, specifically designed the TAS5754M amplifier as a high-performance solution for demanding speakers, complementing the digital bridge PCM9211 chip. Edifier S360DB fully meets the standards of Hi-Res.
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: R/L (treble): 10W+10W, R/L (midrange and bass): 30W+30W, SW: 75W
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: R/L: ≥85dB(A), SW: ≥85dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: R/L: 60Hz – 40KHz, SW: 40Hz – 150Hz
- INPUT TYPE: PC/AUX/Optical/Coaxial/Bluetooth
- DRIVER UNIT: Bass unit: 8-inch (220mm), Mids+bass unite: 4-inch (105mm) x 2, Tweeter unit: Planar diaphragm tweeter x 2
Why Buy From K&B Audio
Buying from us gets you a whole host of extra features and guarantees that can't be matched by most other retailers including big-name marketplaces.
- Expert Advice Call 02393 190955, Email or Live Chat To Discuss Your Project
- Fast & Free Delivery On Orders Over £89 - Read More
- 60 Day Returns Happy Sound Guarantee - Read More
- Approved Retailers For Top Brands
- Extended Warranties On Lithe Audio & Systemline Products
- We Are Real People - Meet The Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.