With a digital to analogue audio converter, audio setups are capable of decoding connected S/ PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources to standard analogue stereo (L/R) audio. Stereo output signals can then be fed to external devices such as an amplifier, Hi-Fi, recording deck, or powered speakers via standard phono style (RCA) jacks.
The DAC is a simple to install, low-cost solution for audio conversion requirements. It ensures an reliable transition from modern digital sources, such as DVD and Blu-Ray players or AppleTV, to analogue sound systems.
With both inputs and outputs for coaxial and optical connections, the DAC provides the perfect solution for audio conversion requirements.
- Converts S/PDIF digital audio (PCM) feed from a compatible device to an analogue stereo audio
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input
- 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Includes digital interpolation filter
- Optical & digital coaxial inputs
- Input select switch
- LED Power indication
- Compact design
- Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Low-latency digital filtering
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB A-wt
- THD+N (Total harmonic distortion plus noise) rating: -93dB
- Dimensions (D x H x W): 6.4cm x 2.4cm x 6.4cm
- Power Consumption: 1.0w (max)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Power Supply: 5v DC / 5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Input: Digital Coax or S/PDIF
- Output: L+R RCA
- Distortion: <0.001% @ 1kHz at 2V RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.